Haliburton, Ontario Based Wedding & Portrait Photographer
A Few Things About Me
- I live on a large acreage with my family.
- I’m a glass half full kind of girl.
- I have a travel bug that is never satisfied.
- My husband and I are both self employed.
- I drag my kids to art galleries and museums when we travel.
I have a love of documenting people’s lives. Both the big, momentous events and the everyday, in between moments that make up our life stories. I want you to feel something when you look at my photographs. I want you to feel the emotion of the moment. Photographing people has impacted my life in a way that’s so hard to describe. I feel incredibly lucky to have a career that continually feeds my creative spirit and brings so many inspiring people into my life.
Thank you for stopping by.
Haliburton, Muskoka, Toronto, Ontario Photographer